10 April 2007

sparkpeople.com

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Get a Free Online Diet


Sparkpeople.com is the greatest place on earth for achieving your goals. Things that I love:
  1. It's FREE.
  2. I can enter my own recipes exactly as I make them, and get an accurate calorie count per serving (which I designate).
  3. Animated GIF demonstrations of hundreds of strength-training exercises, to show correct form.
  4. FREE online workouts, via youtube, for days when my own cardio or strength-training DVDs aren't striking my fancy.
  5. Articles galore from experts about metabolism, nutrition, exercise, and so many other topics.
  6. And I'll remind you, it's FREE.

There's a supportive community there, lots of active posters if you want to build your own online support system. You can ask the experts questions, and get input from lots of people. And if you want a balanced, nutritional diet worked up for you in the exactly right calorie range, with the click of a button it'll do that, too. Even with special dietary needs (like vegan *wink*).

It's a no-brainer, friends. Join sparkpeople.com.

Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search:



----------------
Now playing: Muse - Map of the Problematique
via FoxyTunes

No comments: