Tomorrow is the Taylor Swift concert we've been looking forward to for seven months now. Last April we actually excused Emma from school and let her come home, and the three of us—Emma, Blaine, and I—were huddled around the table with each of our laptops trying furiously to get the best tickets possible. We got two sets of six within about four minutes of them going on sale, and later we sold a few off (which is good, those 12 tickets were EX PEN SIVE).
I tolerate Taylor Swift, but I don't listen to her on my own. I don't like country music at all, but as we all know Taylor Swift isn't truly country. However I'm still really pumped for this concert. I mean, this is Emma's Muse. This is her first concert ever and it's her favorite person in the world and I am just so excited for her to experience it. :) Can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your explination of Taylor Swift being Emma's Muse makes perfect sense. :) Hope you guys have a blast!
Post a Comment