I had a fabulous family weekend. I went to my sister's house for a slumber party with my sisters, my nieces, and my daughters. I was hoping to eat, talk, and have my daughters listen to conversations between the women I respect the most, and that's exactly what happened. We talked about parenting mistakes, sex, marriage choices, etc. I figured they needed to hear that stuff from a bigger group than just me. Plus I got to hug and slumber party with the ladies I love the most, seriously. My extended family is the bomb!
And we got family pictures taken. It has been too long since we had someone outside of us take a picture with all of us in it, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. So for those of you far away, behold my cute children!
6 comments:
You are all gorgeous and I adore you each one! Muah!
Your photographer is seriously talented. Doesn't help that the subjects are adorable! Such fabulous pictures!!! Jealous I missed the sleep over too. Would have been fun :)
Love these! Such a cute family!
Holy smokes what a good looking bunch! I can't believe how much older everyone looks! I especially love the stair step boy picture. :)
Wow your kids are all grown up!! Cute pics!! I think they turned out great! :)
Your pictures turned out fabulous!
Post a Comment