On the wall.
You should have seen his little beaming face, he was so proud of this picture.
I made him help me clean it and I gave him paper instead. He asked for "pentuls" to draw on the paper, and I had a hard time finding one. He stood beside me looking around, one arm folded across his middle and the other hand with one finger tapping his lips, saying, "Hmm. Hmm. Hmm" as he "looked" for the pencil.
Even when he's mischievous he's cute as cute can be.

This is pretty typical of his drawings of Frosty the Snowman, which is about the only thing he draws, and which he draws pretty constantly. It doesn't look much like a snowman of course, and while I suspect it should be rotated counter-clockwise he always draws them sideways like this. But the fact that he reproduces over and over again these large circles sprinkled with orderly lines and smaller circles is actually pretty dexterous for a tiny boy.
Drawn February 2008 (age 2 years 3 months).

2 comments:
THat story is hilarious. Love the drawing. So cute! Brahm drew a huge line across 2 full cushions, with pen, on our new couch yesterday. I almost freaked out, and then remembered that our couch is made out of material that ink can be washed out of. Sure enough, 5 minutes later it was clean as new. Whew!
I am so glad it came right off. What wise parents you are to choose a couch that is washable! (But what a pity you couldn't save his masterpiece. *wink*)
Post a Comment