






And here are a lot of others I'm not going to bother finding befores for, you can just gander at the afters.

I haven't done much with decorating. I'm an all-or-nothing sort I suppose, and if I don't have the money to do everything I want to do, I don't do anything. So this was just a big, bouncy ball of fun for me, to do all of this at once. I'm all :DDD about my extended living room now.

7 comments:
Yee-haw! Looks great! And how did you get that stripe up? Those are murder...
That white stripe was going to be paint, and it was going to be wider than the frames. But then Blaine and I discussed what I was really trying to accomplish with it (unify the pictures, make them a design element that filled an entire wall), and whether there would be an easier way that would accomplish the same thing. Instead of paint I ended up doing 2" wide grosgrain ribbon, stuck to the wall with liquid starch. When I'm all done with it I pull it off and wipe the wall and I'm done. :)
Do I detect a new TV? Quite the upgrade that!!!
The TV is our great inheritance, one of the things we got in the stuff lottery when we began emptying B's dad's house. I'm totally stoked about it (which is why I grabbed it in the lotto!) because, though we desperately wanted a bigger TV it was so far down our list of financial priorities it wouldn't have happened for years.
Oh! And the TV is the entire reason for the furniture upgrade, which was also way down the list of financial priorities but got a serious nudge when we didn't have anything decent to put such a fine piece of electronics on. ;)
I hope everything cleaned up and was in tact when we left. . .but we did notice your new space. Thats great. Now come and do mine :|
Your home is gorgeous! What fabulous fun working on it, too.
I want to move in. Tomorrow would be good. You have room, right?
Post a Comment