12 February 2009

MUST...EAT...BURGER...

Burger fans in Northern Utah have reason to celebrate.

Draper City announced today that the owners of In-N-Out Burger have submitted plans to build a restaurant
In-N-Out Burger Coming to Draper

OMgosh. I had no idea I'd have such a crisis of vegetarianism at the mere mention of an In-N-Out being built in my state. :-/

4 comments:

Melissa Kaas said...

Adam will think this is great news.

PS- I noticed that once you started facebook, I see a lot less posts here. As a faithful blog stalker, I think you should remedy that. =)

Connie said...

Don't they already have one in St. George? I'd swear that I had take-out from there once when I went to St. George for a wedding, but it was at the end of a 7-hour drive in a horrific snowstorm, so I may have been hallucinating. Or something.

Shauna said...

Maybe I should try this place eh?

Laura said...

I can see your dilema. Their food is pretty much heaven! And yes, I think there already is one in St. George... But that's way to far away to cause your mental anguish. Now that there will be one much closer, let the crisis begin. :)