29 March 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution—entire episodes on ABC.com

Just watched the only two episodes of this so far. So, so worth watching. I'm spared the terrible guilt I'd be feeling if I fed my children much in the way of processed food; but even though I cook meals from whole ingredients I still got so many great ideas. Knives, forks, and spoons for everyone at the dinner table tonight! It is simultaneously the most horrific and most heart-warming thing I've ever seen. Jamie Oliver, I'm your new biggest fan. I wish you all the luck in the world, and success everyone can see on your huge undertaking. God bless.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I saw the first episode and it brought me to tears just a little bit.

Melissa Kaas said...

I watched those two episodes because you told me to, and I am so Team Jamie Oliver. I just want to hug him and all his good deeds.

Bloody Paws, Inc. said...

I just want to know why he doesn't do this show as his more know persona, Jamie the Naked Chef??
Also I want to watch and will watch this show, even the commercial clips had me horrified.