24 August 2007

Candles on the cake


Happy birthday to my sweetheart. I hope you have a wonderful day, Blaine, and that you know we all love and appreciate you.

5 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BLAINE! We think you are a remarkable brother and brother in law. We hope your day is most wonderful! Joe, Amy, Brynn, Abby and Aaron
p.s. we're trying to figure out how old you are...hints?

Alyson said...

Blaine was born in 1970, so his age is always easy to calculate. This year he's 37, and I'd certainly crack some joke about how he's almost over the hill if I weren't two years ahead of him. ;)

Joe and Amy said...

That is an easy tip. I should be able to remember that, or I'll just remember that my mom is 20 years older. My mom was born in 1950 so her b-day is easy to calculate as well. Goodnight!

Kara T said...

Happy Birthday, Blaine! Only 37? Not bad. Rick thinks I'm old at 33...but then he thinks anyone who is older than him is pretty old. He's just jealous. Have a happy day!

Emma Lee said...

I love you so much Dad!