- Am cutting out sugar. Crave it above all else, and I mean all else. Am addicted. It must go. Day 4 today, and counting.
- I love my new MacBook. The 15" screen is so much fun!
- Blaine and I have decided to do a pretty major remodel on the house. It may be stupid considering the current economic situation, but we have a leak in one bathroom that's rotting the subfloor that must be taken care of no matter what; as long as we're at it, we figure we'll do ten or so things that have been on the wishlist for years. When we bought this home we had four children 6YO and under; now that we have seven sweeties and two teens, we need to upgrade. We need more, and different, space—and we can get it much more economically by remodeling this house than buying a different one. I have two appointments with contractors this week, coming over to see the projects and give me bids. *fingers crossed*
- It's spring break! Two weeks of no school for Emma and for us. I have a list of projects I'm going to enlist all the children in, and I'm also planning to inject some fun times. But squee! School's out!
----------------
Now playing: Devo - Through Being Cool
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:
Happy Spring Break and sorry about the shilly shmilly putty. Dang, hope it all comes out.
2 week spring break?!? That rocks! And, not cool with silly putty... I have outlawed this in my house :)
Post a Comment