I think it is colossally bad planning that Christmas is so near the beginning of snowy winter. It adds insult to injury that there are carols that praise laden clouds and snow that say things like, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." that tie Christmas and snow together in my mind, because then I have 3+ more months of snow without a Christmasy reward. By the end of March it's just become a cruel joke to have huge, heavy clouds and four new inches of snow on the ground, but no tree and no presents and no glowing lights and no soy nog.
That's what's wrong with this world.
Christmas should be the reward for putting up with months and months of snow.
----------------
Now playing: The Police - Darkness
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel really good about that.
We should bring each other gifts to celebrate the coming of summer as spring is here and its snowing still.
Post a Comment