There's never a dull moment, and yet the days are awfully similar.
I'll bore you to tears with the little details.
10 June 2009
Bottom of the ninth inning
Last night we got a lot of cupboard doors on. I still have plenty of little projects and one big one for today, so I can't show you the whole thing done. But I can give you this little teaser of before and after. :) (Click to see bigger pictures.)
That "before" shot is remarkably hideous - what lovely work you've done, especially the beadboard and the touch of blue in the tile. Can't wait to see the rest.
8 comments:
All I can say is WOW! Your kitchen looks amazing. Great job!
That "before" shot is remarkably hideous - what lovely work you've done, especially the beadboard and the touch of blue in the tile. Can't wait to see the rest.
OMG how exciting! I can't wait to see the grand finale! :)
Yay for hard work! Good on ya mate!
It looks awesome!!
It is bright and cheery! I love it! Maybe you just inspired me to take on do it yourself projects. Good work to you both it is beautiful.
Lookin' fabulous! And yellow is dandy, hafta say! Nice work!
Wow! How did I miss this post? The new kitchen is just so you! Looks nice!!! I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment