05 June 2009

It's always darkest right before the dawn?

Taking a night off and going to the movie really helped my psyche. I'm back at it today with none of the pressing weight of yesterday. I'm alive and kickin', and I'll do the best I can as quick as I can and be thrilled with the result.

It also really helped that when I got back home the tile grout was completed (good man, B!) so today I've been able to move back into my kitchen a bit.

Would love to do a picture post to let you all see what I'm doing, but I really should take time out for uploading and constructing. Not this morning. So I'll just store up the pics and let you see 'em all next week when it's complete. But for now: tile done! *ticks checkmark*

----------------
Now playing: U2 - No Line On the Horizon
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

You're a wise woman! So glad you got a break. Can't wait to see the photos.

Mickellerox said...

You can do it! GO! FIGHT! WIN! Ra ra ra! GOOOOOO LEES! :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yay for tile, and yay for good hubbys!!! (and good uncles :) Keep up the good work!