By 6:45 a.m. Blaine, Christian, and Jackson had to be at our church for cub scout day camp. (Blaine's the cub leader.) By 6:45 a.m. Libby had to be at a different church for a week of girls' camp. Emma left yesterday morning at 7:45 for the fourth year campers six-mile hike-in, where they have to pack all their own food and stoves and tents and everything, and she'll hike into the girls' camp this morning.
It's 7:02 and I feel like I've already done half the day.
More kitchen painting for me today—and it's just me and the three littlest here. :-/ How do you think that's going to go? Two more days of painting, and I should be done. *crosses fingers* All the knobs and handles are on the freshly painted cabinet doors, but I need longer screws for the drawer pulls. Blaine's put up all the beadboard trim. It's really coming together, and at least the counters are somewhat functional again. :)
----------------
Now playing: David & David - Welcome to the Boomtown
via FoxyTunes
09 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh remodeling... Matt and I remodeled a Duplex, It was CRAZY!! 2 Weeks before I had Zoe I was up on a ladder painting, painting painting all day long while Matt was at work. Then after she was born we tore apart the kitchen, I went to my Moms during that one. It was so much work, but so worth it in the end... Hang in there!
Nice to get so many of the camps done in the same week. I've also been thinking how sad it would be to have only one child--no one around to play with, so I'm hoping your little ones'll entertain each other while you work your magic.
Post a Comment