23 October 2009

Our plumber just came by.

We got the grout done and sealed a few days ago.

While we've been busy finishing our part, our plumber had other jobs to do, and so had to work us in again. But he just came by, and in the space of less than two hours finished all our plumbing. Flushes and everything!

Tall enough for our tallest guests so far. Maybe not NBA players, but we did try to be accommodating. Let's see our sons try to outgrow this showerhead! ;)

Macklin's been showing us for days how he'll wash his hands *here* (and he waved at the unfinished pipes snaking out of the walls and floor). We made the vanity good and sturdy so he can climb up on it, like he does on all the others. :)

Just a few more things—toilet paper holder, towel rack, shower enclosure—and I can post the once-and-for-all after photos. Squee!

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Squee with you!!! You are almost there... Keep going!!!

Laura said...

I'm so very excited for you also! So, is the shower head tall? Or is it like DAN tall? Maybe we'll just have to come check it out for ourselves! It's looking AWESOME!

Connie said...

I love the European shower head; after my travels, I installed them in my showers too. It's so much easier to clean kids and shower walls with the detachable sprayer.

It's really pulling together for you!

Bloody Paws, Inc. said...

Speaking of tall people, I heard that our dear prophet was like 6’4”. Turns out he is more like 6’2. That made me sad, I adored the idea of him being all tall and wise, you know? I don’t think I will ever get over the disappointment.
PS. Killer bathroom, I wish I had one of those.