I am shaking like a butterfly in a hurricane. This is the culmination of 12 weeks of effort. If I can stop shaking long enough to type well, I'll tell you all the hard work I've been doing since January to get visibility with the radio station and make myself so sympathetic they couldn't turn me down. But until my fingers calm down...
----------------
Now playing: Muse - Hysteria

5 comments:
D@mn. Now you really do have to up your concert attire ante.
Does it help you to know that I'm going to Nordstrom Rack this afternoon?
Oh Alyson!!! It makes my heart patter with Joy that you finally get to meet your men!!!
Oh WOW!!! You're amazing! Can't wait to hear all about it. You'd better get something REALLY NICE to wear now, girl!
Have SO much fun tonight! Take lots of pictures!
I'm waiting for the explaination :)
Post a Comment