Is there any better activity than sitting and watching someone else make dinner and do the dishes on my birthday? I don't think so. :)
Thanks, sweetie.
For the record because I know you're curious, I'm 39 years old today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! I am impressed, I want to know what he made? I think at our house it would probably be waffles, but I wouldn't be complaining, a break is always nice!
And I hope I look as good as you at 39. I distinctly remember sitting by you on Ellie's blessing day and noticing what beautiful skin and complexion you have. Something I wish for....I thought I would leave the blemishes behind in my teenage years, not so.
Glad to hear you had a nice day!
I made him make what sounded good and delicious to me: sesame sauce (think Chinese food) with vegetable-y brown rice and vegetarian Chik Nuggets. He had never made it before, but he did great, it was totally fantastic.
I'm with you in cursing the adult acne. I am so thankful for Proactiv! As soon as I run out of the bottles I have now I'll try the cheaper version they sell at Wal*Mart and Costco and hope that it works as well.
And thank you so much for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment