That's it.
I GIVE UP.
I resign.
No more. Finis! I quit.
Whoever installed carpet in this kitchen should be punished for all eternity by karma. I am a saint for having put up with cleaning carpet every time something gets spilled in the kitchen, rather than just wiping up what should be a hard, cleanable floor. Do you think seven children spill much? In a kitchen?
Chyeah.
And that bowlful of chunky black bean salsa just put me over the edge. Say hello, everyone, to our new, lovely, permanent plywood subfloor. Because the carpet has got to go.
----------------
Now playing: The Go Find - Over the Edge
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I am sooooo with you! We lived in an apartment that had carpet in the dining room when we had two kids. It was the biggest pain in the bootay! Hated it! I can't imagine having to cook over it. I'm not the tidiest of cooks.
Good for you for ripping it out!!!
Absolutely...a close second in stupidity is the concept of a carpeted bathroom...who thinks of these things?
Post a Comment