Ethan just started family prayer like this:
"Our wonderful, dear, kind, gracious Heavenly Father..."
It made me smile. Because we could add all the positive adjectives and it wouldn't be nearly enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There's never a dull moment, and yet the days are awfully similar. I'll bore you to tears with the little details.
2 comments:
very cool.
No, it wouldn't be nearly enough.
I don't know how you do it Alyson. 7 children and homeschooling and all else that we wives/mothers take on...you have nearly double the children I have and you homeschool....somedays I feel like I am on the brink of a mental breakdown, and it's usually over something my two year old is obsessing and throwing a fit over...today I thought about how much time I waste everyday dealing with his crazy emotions....it's nuts! I don't even dare calculate it.
Post a Comment