02 January 2009

Favorites

To start off 2009 quirkily, I've decided to give you a list of some of my favorites. Just, you know, because.

Colors: pinks and browns

These are both things I actually own :-/

Car: if I could buy a car today, and if it didn't have to fit seven children, it would be a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. And I would have it painted a lovely pastel pink, as long as I'm dreaming. And I'd go topless as many months of the year as I could.
Jeep Rubicon

Game: Couch of Power. Fun, fun, fun, and the more you play it (in a single sitting) the more difficult it gets. :)
Pizza toppings: onion, green pepper, pineapple, olives. Sometimes, I admit it, I miss pepperoni.
Restaurant: P.F. Chang's China Bistro. Could eat here every day. Vegetarian lettuce wraps! Ma po tofu! Yum.
Dessert: iced sugar cookies. Chocolate's good, but it is nothing to iced sugar cookies.

Vegetable: red bell pepper
Movies: While You Were Sleeping, Muppet Treasure Island, The Matrix, too many Jane Austen adaptations to list
Books I read last year: To Kill a Mockingbird, Stargirl
Thing to wear: A brown lawn shirt I got from Eddie Bauer for my 40th birthday.
Brown Lawn shirt
Band: Muse. :) I know, what a surprise!

Song: at the moment, discounting my Muse favorites, Pride by Syntax. Afterglow by INXS is a close second.
Dream that might not come true: being able to take my children on vacation to Hawaii.
Thing I'm working on: getting out of debt. I can get so fired up on this, and also so bummed when we have to increase our debt for something really needful.
Television show: I watch Bones faithfully via hulu.com, but Firefly is still my favorite show of all time.
Season: summer
Wish list items: remodeling bathrooms, new kitchen floor, general prettying up the house. Seeing Muse live in concert. :)

4 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

I also love pink.

The shirt is super cute!

I hope you'll someday take our kids to Hawaii. Maybe that's where our kids could finally meet up. Haha!

Joe and Amy said...

Great idea! I love doing this with my Joseph so I can know what would please him for holidays and birthdays....

I really like that shirt, you look fabulous in that style...I still remember you putting on that white one of Shawny's that looked great on you...you should have asked to keep it ;) Do you ever get tempted to buy like 3 of the same shirt when you find one you like? I do that with pants because it's so hard to find the perfect pair of pants.

I'm with you on the P.F. Changs...my brother just told us about a place called PEI WEI, I guess it's similar, but a little less expensive, we found one about 15 minutes from here, but haven't tried it yet.

Also with ya on the pizza...even though I'm not veg. I prefer no pepperoni and I would add tomatoes, mushrooms and a red pepper, but sadly no pizza shops do red pepper, so we make sure to put it on our homemade version.

I am so glad to see all of your pictures of your trip, it makes me almost feel like I got to see you while we were in Utah...almost :/ Hopefully next time. The trip looked fantastic. I am so happy things went well.

Matt said...

For some reason I got stuck on the comment that you'd go topless as many months of the year as you could...

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie! Ha! Look at me, reading your blog! **very enthusiastic wave** I am totally with you on the lettuce wraps thing. Come and let's do lunch! I would also like a clarification of the topless thing. You do look fabulous, but really?

Give those adorable kids a hug for me! Love you!