14 January 2009

Where did that come from?!

Just mixed up some from-scratch cornbread for breakfast for the kids, and while I waited for the oven to preheat I did some cinnamon honey butter to spread on it.

When the oven was warm I...

...opened it to find three loaves of wheat bread I made yesterday and put in a slightly warm oven to let rise and forgot about and never baked and *headdesky headdesk*.

----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - street spirit [fade out]
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

So is the bread good and cooked, or was it ruined? I occasionally make bread, but I cheat and have a bread maker. That is my kind of domesticity *winks* :)

Melissa Kaas said...

I love when you find stuff you forgot about, but only if it's money! (Can you picture the huge cheesey smile I did after that comment?)

I also need to know, was it ruined and then sent to the trash? Was it risen all HUGE and stuff?? Did you giggle a little about it later?