20 May 2010

by Ethan

The Story of When I Fell Out of the Tree


Well, when I fell at first I was spinning head over feet. Then I closed my eyes; and when I opened my eyes, all I could see was a cloud of dust. It hurt as soon as I feel out of the tree. It hurt way before I opened my eyes. I landed on my butt, sitting down. I got a bloody nose.

Ethan fell out of the highest part of the tree today. Scared me so bad I got nauseated. He wanted to tell me the whole story of it. His butt is sore, but all else is well. Emma also got a minor ankle sprain at school. Two kids today who didn't quite have to go to the hospital, still a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Ethan's story is great. I still wanna know how he did both. :)