03 December 2008

Fam Spam

Autumn Fun
dressing up the little bro
Dressing up Macklin when the cold-weather clothes finally came out
Warm

Raking the leaves
Raking the leaves.
To put them on Kyrie.
a pregnant pause
Let me help you with that
I know just where to put these!
Belly full of leaves

Halloween costumes
Halloween costumes

Birthday Boys
Jackson
3 November, 9 years old
Jack's birthday stack
Scorpion RC vehicle
Birthday Jackson

Macklin
9 November, 3 years old
Mack's birthday stack
opening presents
Toolbox?!
Birthday Macklin

Thanksgiving
~or~ what the kids did while I was cooking
(they took pictures of each other)
Emma peeling apples
apple peel nose
Ethan hiding
Mohawk Mack
(I asked Emma to do Macklin's hair. *eyeroll*)

And here's about half our food, the other half being on the table but not photographed.
half a Thanksgiving spread


----------------
Now playing: Kurt Bestor - A Mother's Christmas Lullaby
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Alyson, I love that you're posting so many photos of your kids. I feel like I'm kind of getting to know their faces a little bit. What a cute fam!!!

Thanksgiving looks great!

Laura said...

Love the pics! I've got some cute cousins! I wish we could see you guys more. I can tell they've all got quite the little personalities!

Melissa Kaas said...

My most favorite thing in all these pictures is Emma in the background of the Halloween one. Seriously so great!! It looks like you guys have some good times.

Melissa Kaas said...

oh crap....that is Emma right?? Could it be Libby?? Shoot. Could you just stop your kids from growing up?? It's really confusing.

Kris and Teresa said...

I can't believe how much your kids have changed since I've seen them last, it's been forever!