



A dress up birthday! On Saturday we'll have a tea party for her friends, and they'll sit around looking dressed up and eating tiny cookies and cakes. I can hardly wait!
Now I need to go do my best to fake an ice cream cake, her single request for the day. Chocolate cookie crust, cookies-n-cream pudding fluffed up and frozen on top. Hope she likes it. Happy Birthday, Kyrie!

3 comments:
Holy crow! When did this happen? Isn't Emma still 5? I swear you are just making things up now. Although, if Emma was still five, (like she is in my head) that would be hard to explain the rest of your kids.
Happy birthday, Kyrie! I love the idea of waking them up early and getting them their gifts. Such a great idea. The Hesses may have to adopt such a tradition as well.
Happy birthday to all...your fall is like ours, all the celebrating one family cna handle! Such fun and frivolity, it's a wonder any of us can see straight! Enjoy!
Post a Comment