The kids are playing some game involving a blanket, lying down, fake sleeping, and I'm not sure what else. It's Kyrie's turn to fake sleep, and Macklin thinks it's his turn to wake her up. All of that was in the background while I was trying to catch up on friends/family blogs, and I didn't even notice until I heard his little, "Tocka wocka woo. Tocka wocka woo." K sounds are still Ts for him, so that's the current version of cock a doodle doo, and it makes me smile like crazy.
----------------
Now playing: Inspiral Carpets - This Is How It Feels
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute, My kids use their T's for K's as well. My family thinks it's so fun to make Aspen say she loves her Kitty(since it comes out Titty)
Anyway...Glad you had a great Christmas! I love all the Pictures, Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment