Good: after 10.5 years being vegan/mostly vegan, I finally know how to make a FABULOUS creamy dessert! (Did Dream Whip + Jello Instant Pudding [cookies and cream flavor], then poured it over a from-scratch chocolate cookie crust and froze it. No, seriously, it was awesome.)
Bad: I know how to make a fabulous creamy dessert. I'll have to be careful not to make this, like, weekly. Because goodbye, self control! Hello, ice cream maniac!
Here's a little sad ending to Kyrie's birthday yesterday: she came up at 11:45 having thrown up in bed. Needed a bath and clean pajamas. Luckily the washing machine was empty! Just the one time so far, no repeats. And Mack threw up this morning, just once. *hopes it stops*
----------------
Now playing: The Raconteurs - Steady, As She Goes (Acoustic Version)
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds heavenly--the dessert, that is.
Sorry about the (what Teagen would call) "pluke-ing" kids. So not fun! I hope they're all feeling better and that there are no more repeats.
Ohhh-sorry!
Post a Comment