I guess I need to get up off it. We cast some grass seed out on the dirt when it was so rainy over the weekend, and if I ever want it to germinate and sprout I've gotta keep it wet.
Can I just mention how very much I'd rather rain falling from the sky kept it wet? I'd love to sit in here like a lump, seriously. *sigh*
Edit: Did it. The shed is seriously kind of scary, a habitat for creatures and I'm not big on creatures, but I went in. I found the spray nozzle. I hooked up two hoses. And I watered the dirt. Please grow, grass, please grow!
----------------
Now playing: The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)
via FoxyTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love watering the dirt... Sounds a bit like something a crazy lady would do... but I trust ya :)
I will sing the same song and see if the tune carries up the road1
Post a Comment